Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Because when someone does...

What is it with life?  It is forever changing..and we know that is the only real thing that stays the same.  I feel like I have a grasp on something, then bam! vamoose!! 

ANYWAY.... Only 4 weeks left of school. So exciting! I can't wait to be out.  I love learning but this semester has been ridiculous.  It needs to be over.  Gotta bring one last grade up and I SHOULD be okay. HOPEFULLY. hehe. GODWILLING.  Caps are fun.  

We drove upstate this past weekend to visit my brother and have a real spring break for once.  It was really nice. I jumped into a spring from 20 ft.  It was scary but I loved it after my body was well into the water.  It was so cool and refreshing. REJUVENATED.  Also, I swam with a manatee.  It was weird to see one in its natural habit.  That probably shouldn't be weird.  MY STATE IS AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment