Monday, August 22, 2011

Here...

I have a new room and a whole new environment to explore...Only thing that really isn't fun about it is a keep getting lost.  I've seen probably a few insides of buildings that I would have never gone in which is a plus but It took my double the time it takes to get to the gym this morning.  My internal compass is really outta wack. 
I bought two new fantail goldfish! Their names are Brie and Monterey Jack.  They keep making this little blup blup sound.  It freaked me out at first because I didn't know where it was coming from but it's pretty cute now.  My room mates are nice.  We don't really see much of each other but I suppose that's alright.  I feel like I'm playing house though.  Like I'm just supposed to go home after the day is done.  I am rather homesick...

1 comment:

  1. Hunting around campus is worth it, though, gotta be some cool buildings on your campus.

    The goldfish sound delicious and seem to come in an assortment of flavors!

    I've had roommates I didn't talk to much. I hope they warm up to you. If not, you oughta join some clubs, some kinda movie-related one. Even Texas A&M, which is mostly engineering, had a film-makin' club.

    Sorry you're homesick, hope it gets better once classes are in full swing.

    ReplyDelete