Sunday, January 29, 2012

What goes on...

I'm super tired. I should be sleeping. Manfriend and I built the fencing today for the ducklings! We still can't find a seller so we will have to order two.  Next time I'm over there we will have to start the housing and ramp.  I love so far how just the fence has turned out though.  It was probably the most fun using the sledgehammer.  I also got to play with all Manfriend's animals and his friend's animals.  So much fun. 

I celebrated my birthday with my family today at my grams.  We had a yummy seafood dinner and strawberry shortcake.  I went out on the actual date of my birthday with all my best friends and it was lovely night.  I wore a dress Manfriend had bought me as a present.  It has black and gold sequins and is vintage.  So beautiful.

My Dad is finally out of the hospital for a few days but he will be going back to another hospital for a second opinion.  I hope everything turns out alright with him.

I went in for an interview at this place for work and I might be working with an old high school friend as a host if I get the job.  I really hope I do. Lord knows I need the money.

I have to keep writing my book.  I actually want this to turn into something amazing but it's so tough to keep with it. 

I've been having some weird reactions lately.  My mother thinks they are coming from the medicine I'm on.  I feel randomly very weighed down and I have a slight headache.  And the other night, I had a horrible nightmare and apparently that is one of the side effects of the meds.  Interesting stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment