Tuesday, January 8, 2013

What

I think I finally fixed my schedule.

One class I'm still deciding on but besides that it looks okay.  I go to school far too many times though which is incredibly unfortunate.  So I'm taking several Psychology courses and watercolor.

I'm listening to amazing music from Deus Ex and it's becoming more and more difficult to write this post.

Okay. It's over now.

I kinda want to film some commercials to get a feel for the camera with that PSA.  Just feeling out the cam.  I really want to shoot a slow motion scene but I have to get a hold of Sony Vegas to do some editing and it probably won't run on my laptop anymore because of the amount of stuff I have on here.

I need to sleep.  I had a weird sub sleep session when I got back from school today.  I think it was because I didn't eat anything.  I was dizzy but not really and couldn't feel very well. So I laid completely under my blanket for a long while and finally fell asleep. I had weird dreams about ghost dogs and owls.

When I woke up, I felt like I almost died for some reason and it made me worry that I hadn't said everything I wanted to say to people.  But I still feel that sad pathetic ache not to say anything. 

What.


No comments:

Post a Comment