Tuesday, July 30, 2013

I'm sorry for this in advance...

I love feeling so young at the age I am.
I like my freedom to go out late at night and everything and do what I'd like, but I love feeling like a kid more.  I watch Disney movies on a daily basis and quite well versed. I wish more people that were older would keep watching them.  I think they would treat people better and know more about life if they would really just listen to what those movie say.  I sleep in a bunk bed.  I talk to kids half my age everyday. And even though I go to work, it reminds me of school, gossip and all.  I know I'm never quite happy and I cry often and have panic attacks....but I really love living at home.  I love being with my family.  They are the best people I have ever met.  I love that I see my Mom everyday.  I'm so happy I came home for college.  I really wish I could finish my Masters degree here because I don't want to move down south for college.  Tonight is the first night though that I realized I don't think I'd mind living at home for long after graduating.  It's not common in the states but in other countries and partly where my family is from, it's quite common.  I like my freedom which I don't have so much here, but I love being part of my family.  I wish we would never grow up.  I hate thinking about the fact that in a few years my brother will have moved out and I will have to if I want to start and finish up with graduate school.  It won't feel the same if he moves out.  I love the dynamic that it is now.  My older brother I don't really much get along with so I'm fine that he moved out but the siblings that are home now I really love to be around and I want them to stay around.  I have such a huge problem with change.  I'm crying now writing about this because I know it is inevitable.  I'm worried I'm going to get worse and worse as time goes by.  I don't want to just get use to it changing.  I worry sometimes that there will be a point that I decide to kill myself.  I've been so close to going over the edge....I don't want to now but I can't say I won't in the future.  It would make so much sense for my story.  I've been depressed since maybe 11 or 12.  I'm not sure when the transition period started but it has always just gotten worse and worse.  I can't stop crying. Ugh.  I wish I would stop freaking out and be normal so people wouldn't leave and be able to handle me.  I have a feeling the relationships/or whatever they were  have ended because of my insecurities, anxieties and depression.  I feel crazy and I think they have trouble understanding what to do with it.  I'm sorry.  I just needed to ramble and cry.  My head hurts a lot.  I need sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment