Wednesday, August 14, 2013

No bad words...

I'm trying to decide if the honors degree is worth it.  I want to have it so it will be easier to get into the Accelerated Masters program BUT I don't even know if I should do that even though I kinda want to.  I really like the minor film program they offer at the main campus but if I go for that I would be adding some time onto my graduation AND I wouldn't be able to get the honors degree.  They only let around 15 percent non honors classes at the junior and senior level of your degree and if I did that it would be a lot more. Le sigh.  Best case scenario would be if I could do both.  It's only 5 classes for the minor too. That would be so awesome.  I would graduate with a bachelors of psych and a minor in film but no honors which could mean no masters program.  I wish I could see into the future and see if the honors degree is worth anything.
  Fuuuuuuuuuuuudge.

No comments:

Post a Comment