Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Schoolbutts...

So this week.  Two tests. A paper. A Media Presentation. An Article Presentation.

I have 3 of those left to do.

I'm going to fail my test tomorrow because I was so worried about everything else that I didn't study for it.  I will have to say though that I was the most intimidated by it.  It looks impossible.  There is way too much to study for.  I was invited to study with this group after class but I have other obligations to do.  It was too scary to think about anyway.  Being around other people that is.  It could have really helped though.

So now I have to figure out how to study for this weird philosophical jumble of information and make sense of it.

Then after that test first thing in the morning, I have to finish my paper before 2 which should be pretty easy.  I'm almost done.  I might just finish that tonight.  I'm not sure.

Then my article presentation is Thursday so I have to prepare for that.

I just realized I have another test next week.

Soooooooooo muchhhhhhhh.

I really don't want to fail and I don't know why I care.

No comments:

Post a Comment