Friday, June 22, 2018

Mix-Match Paragraphs, Give A Dog A Scone....

I've been on here a few times and started typing and then just exitted the screen.   I have to keep typing or at least writing in a journal like a use to.  Diary? Why is diary feel embarrassing compared to like journaling? I don't know but it's kinda funny.  I have a lot to do in the next 3 weeks. A fifteen page paper is due, regular school work, I'm losing insurance so I need to sign up for something new, possible doctor appointments, and also deal with well...being me which is annoying.  Less of me would be nice.  

One really cool thing I've been doing lately that makes me really really happy is I've been playing the game Rocksmith on Bass guitar with Manfriend who plays his regular electric guitar.  It's like guitar hero except with the real notes and you play along to the tabs.  I am getting really good at a few songs and the overall feel of playing bass.  I taught myself how to play in middle school but it has been so long. I can slowly feel myself getting better at finding the notes on the strings without looking down and I love it and feels good to play music again.  I don't know the actual notes yet but playing has been so much fun.  I feel proud when I play the songs better and that feeling overall is just weird for me to experience.

We went to the beach twice last week and it was glorious.  I haven't actually gone to the beach properly in awhile and I missed it so much.  Ocean water heals me.  Mind body soul.  My skin gets ultra soft, my eyes turn super bright, my hair looks like a goddess, my heart feels more at peace, and my brain feels ...I don't know...interesting in the best way possible.  I feel like I am just supposed to live there but something happened at birth where I can't breathe underwater and I constantly have to revisit the sea to recharge and regain health.  I might actually get to go tomorrow if I get some work done.  I actually worry about moving too far away from the ocean and nice beaches which I am lucky to live so close to.  I don't think I've ever lived further than 30 or 40 minutes away from the sea.

Is lilac wine real? I love that song so much.  Anyway................................

No comments:

Post a Comment