Wednesday, January 20, 2010

In dreams...

I've been thinking a lot about dreams lately.  I'm going to a lecture called The Science of Sleep and Dreams, January 29th that my old psychology professor is giving at my college's library.  The whole idea of dreaming fascinates me, so I'm hoping this lecture will give me some insight.  I have strange dreams myself that are usually detailed and confusing in some way or another but sometimes I have dreams that are full of adventure and make me wish I'd never wake up(as scary as that sounds).  I think it would be neat to have people post any dreams that they've had right onto this blog.  So if there's anything you'd like to share, feel free to comment!  This post makes me think of that song "In Dreams" by Roy Orbison.  It's a Great Song!  I loved it in the movie Blue Velvet directed by David Lynch. 



Look at that cool cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment