Tuesday, January 19, 2010

This little blog of mine...

I'm not sure what I had hoped to achieve with this little blog of mine, but I do hope if anything it becomes something that people can peek in on once in awhile, and get a little information on movies, music, and other random things I may decide to post. 

 Movie of the Week: Being John Malkovich 


Directed by Spike Jonze
Written by Charlie Kaufman
Released: 1999
Quote: Craig Schwartz:"You see the world through John Malkovich's eyes.  Then after 15 minutes, you're spit out into a ditch on the side of the New Jersey Turnpike!"

   
I had been wanting to see this movie for some time now, and I finally got the chance this weekend.   
WATCH IT.
It has loads of one-liners, awkward moments, and lots of John Malkovich.

No comments:

Post a Comment