Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Preparation...

Halloween Party this Friday! I am very excited.  The food is going to be fantastic and completely creepily Halloween themed! Red Velvet cupcakes, chocolate with raspberry filling cupcakes!  Barbecue Bat Wings!  Dry Iced drinks! Etc! YAY! I can't wait!  I don't exactly have my costume put together yet though.  I think I'm going to be a Ring Master. I have a vest and shorts but they don't really match.  Maybe I'll be a mismatchy Ring Master.  I'd love to find a top hat and maybe even a nifty ol' cane!  Gotta get some fishnets and probably just wear black shoes.  Hehe. I shall take pics if it turns out well.

I finished my little sister's costume on Sunday and had lots of help from my best friend's mother.  She sure knows her stuff!  Anyhoo....I shall post pics as soon as I take a few. 

1 comment:

  1. Mismatchy Ring Master would go well with mismatchy lion. It would be like half-lion, half rhino or something!

    The party sounds solid, dry-ice is always fun. And you gotta love red velvet.

    Just watched Rec 2 last night. Not as good as the first (though that's to be expected with about 90% of all sequels).

    ReplyDelete