Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloweeeeeeeen

I probably should post about Halloween when I'm in a better mood but I don't want to forget again to update.
 
Thursday I went to Manfriend's house and we made sugar cookies and pumpkin bread.  Everything we baked was delicious and perfect.  He really is a fantastic cook.  I keep telling him he should write his own recipes and make a book.
 
I went camping with my family on Saturday and it was  lots of fun.  None of us had ever done it before so it was a wonderful new experience.  I love the sound of the wind in the middle of the night in the forest.  It almost sounds like ocean waves.  CAMPING ON THE SEASHORE is now on my to do list.  The sand won't be pleasant though.  I also was supposed to get my septum pierced Sunday but the shop was closed.  I was quite annoyed and frustrated.  Halloween was really nice even though I would have rather spent it with my family.  I ate pizza and cookies and watched horror films.

                        Oh! Here is a pic of my costume.

I hope everyone had a safe and wonderful Halloween.
I really can't wait to go home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment