Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Sometimes I like to plan future events.

For instance, I have a masquerade party that  I've dreamed of having forever.  I also have this party in Paris that I planned.  Mostly it was part of a day dream that I had.  I have a dissociative thing that I do and I can really part myself from the world.  I use to do it all the time in high school.  Not so much now because I don't get as much time to, but I remember I'd do it a lot.  It was a real day dream.

I'm all over the place today.

Sandy told me I should make signs to try to help find Cloudy.  I think I will.

Today I saw my Dad's friend's home.  It's a tiny room with a tiny kitchen and a door to a bedroom.  There was another very similar to it.  I feel like I'd like to have my own little home like that.

I've been writing this message for hours.  Watched a really sad movie in between.  I'm completely a wreck and in tears.

Is it strange that I think I'd be much more intriguing and attractive if I had an English accent?
I'm going to move away to somewhere different and change my accent and try it out.  I think I'm quite good at an English one in particular so I think I shall stick to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment