Monday, March 11, 2013

Manfriend shaved the sides of my head again.

I like it a lot.  It's very post apocalyptic dystopianish.

 I just finished my spring break.  It wasn't very eventful except for the fact that I now sleep in a bunk bed and my room is really clean.  OH! Also I started doing this 30 day exercise regiment.  It seems pretty good.  I was sore the first few days.  My muscles are already getting use to it or I'm not doing the video right anymore.  I feel kinda silly for following a video but it's only 27 min. and I'm sweating and breathing hard afterward. 


I really want to talk to my therapist about getting on meds again. 
  I've started feeling not so great, more so than often that is, and I just want those feelings to stay away,  especially at night like I have stated before.  It started tonight pretty badly.  I start feeling like everyone is going to be terribly sad then die tomorrow and I start feeling sick and suicidal.  It's really scary and weird.

I need to find another job closer to my house.  Need to make more moneys.

I also need to find an internship.  I want a paid one but that will be pretty impossible to find.  I really am trying to figure out if I can intern at a movie studio for a few months to get the full amount of credit so I can graduate in a year.  I hate that I'm behind.

I should get to bed.

Night night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment