Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Almost There...

I am only half way done with a paper I should have finished yesterday.
It's really late.  I am sleepy.  I am going to pass out at school tomorrow.  I need to remember to buy coffee.  Oh and I have a Lab test.  Argh.  At least there is less than two weeks left of school.  I can't wait to be finished.  Sleep. Video Games(Bioshock Infinite!!!).  Gym Time.  Beach.  Manfriend.  And less to worry about.  I should probably apply for another job though.  Something nearby.  OHHHH and I am going to start learning French too with these lessons online.  I have been listening to this amazing French song I heard in Orphan Black which reminds me.....THAT SHOW IS AMAZING. I LOVE IT. TATIANA MASLANY IS BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT AND I WANT TO MEET HER IN REAL LIFE.

Here is the song.  I sing it and practice my pronounciation.

No comments:

Post a Comment