Sunday, June 30, 2013

Hold my hand...

I've been playing lots of video games lately.  They make me ever so happy.
Bioshock Infinite being one them.  I found a really neat video compilation that I will post here of the game.  DO NOT WATCH IF YOU PLAN TO PLAY THE GAME. It contains spoilers of all sorts.  
I couldn't watch this video more than once.  I get really emotional with pretty much everything and especially good movies and great video games.  Oh, Mr. Booker DeWitt....




I also recently went to one of my best friend's baby shower.  It was nice but really sad.  I just want us to hang out again without adult responsibilities in the way.  I still feel very much like a kid.  I don't know why everyone else is changing the way they are.  They act different.  You don't need to change for other people.  And saying.." Oh I'm just growing up"  is a bad excuse.  That is not what growing up is.  You can accept your responsibilities and live your life, but you don't have to change who you are or not enjoy things you did before.  Sorry for ranting.  I didn't exactly say what I'm trying to say but I don't know how to put it into words.


I finally today got my files to convert over so I can edit movies from my new camera my Mom bought me :)
I am so excited.  I already edited together a silly video of my brother wearing his Batman Mask.  I wish I could post it.

I missed spinning this week because I overslept....le cry.

I kinda want to drop out of the honors college and get my minors in film with my psych degree.
Too bad I'm broke.


No comments:

Post a Comment