Thursday, November 28, 2013

All the Foods...

Thanksgiving is today! 

I had lots of yummy foods with the family.  We took a family picture too which is something of a rarity.  I was pretty happy about it.  It's not perfect because not everyone decides to smile ever at the same time, but it's still something.

I'm so very sleepy and I have a ton of work tomorrow.

I have a goal of writing at least a 1000 words tomorrow on my third paper of the semester.  It's due Wednesday.  It's intimidating to think about but I work late at night on Saturdays now so I need to make up for missed time and for time Sunday that I will probably be super tired.  It says on my schedule I work 4 hours at my regular job, then now night shift at a newspaper distributing company.  It's rough work but the pay is pretty solid.  I tend to get nauseous if I stay up late so it's kind of blah.  I need to find that medicine that makes my symptoms subside.  I also am probably drinking too much caffeine compared to just regular ol' water.  I just need to get through this weekend and these next two weeks until break.  I can't wait to be done and just Sleeeeppp.

 Nighty night.... ZZZzzzZZZZzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment