Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Love is so much worse...

I should really sleep. I'm exceptionally tired but I really wanted to write something.

Today was rough. I have classes that I hate. 5 classes that I hate.  One in particular I don't know if I'm going to be able to emotionally handle.  I'm actually scared to go back.  It's weird that we have to share personal items in this class.  It makes sense because we are writing CV's for grad school but I don't like everyone knowing my grades. It makes me feel weird.  Or even life events.  They are not for students.  I even had panicky moments as a child when we had to switch papers to grade so I would just keep mine and pretend I switched it.  So I don't know how I'm going to deal with this.  I wonder if I can file under disability for not doing certain things.  I doubt it but I do have a crippling social anxiety that  is getting worse.  

Anyhoo.  I had a long conversation at my grandma's and I cried a lot and felt really bad afterward and my grandpa called me after that and talked to me and it was heart breaking and I hate life so much.  

Love is going to kill me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment