Thursday, June 8, 2017

Estupid...

SOOO I finally made a steam account and have 3 games already.  I beat one of them and I'm going to start the next one soon but I have homework that is always lurking nearby.  I know why in the itty bitty back of my brain, I don't want to do hwk or school or anything, but I need to get over it.  I'm a bitter person and I need to get over that too.  Funny how I like sour things...heh.    

On a side note, we cleaned the bathroom (Manfriend probably did most of it) and we went out and finally got a bunch of stuff we needed for it.  While cleaning we realized the toilet seat was basically broken so we had to buy a new one.  It looks so lovely and clean and refreshing in there now and the shower curtain we got is adorable.  

I bought a dresser today off craigslist today so I will finally be able to get my fish tank back up.  I needed more space for my clothes and knick knack items, so hopefully this works out.

This is like the least interesting post I've ever made.

No comments:

Post a Comment