Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Months Ahead...

 Hi there,

So I was let go from said job last month (twenty-four of us).  This included half of my department.  I already was looking for work elsewhere, so this kinda just made it happen more naturally.  I am currently looking for work outside my field so it has been difficult to switch careers.  Although I love psychology, I just don't think it is great to work in, in the capacity that I have.  Psychology really does apply to everything, but when you have a specialty in it, the work is just... I don't know.

Anyway, I am also working on getting a certificate in User Experience which has been different.  It feels sometimes more creative and I like that.  Even though my masters is in Science, I have always been an artsy girl. I am also considering going back to school but I'm not sure.  I love not working but running out of money is scary.  Being home a lot too is not great for me as I become a full blown hermit and stop talking to everyone and not go outside.  So I am figuring out how to not do that too much.  One of the main reasons it has sucked to lose my job is literally just the insurance.  I had doctors appointments setup and I had to cancel everything even though they were for my chronic health issues.

ANYWAYYY MISSS NEGATIVAAAA,

I made a Letterboxd account awhile ago and it made me remember when I use to do little film blurbs on here.  I wonder if I should do it on there.  I also logged on to my tumblr for the first time in awhile and it's still so fun and I love it.

I need to read again.  

Goodnight, babies<3


No comments:

Post a Comment