Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Alan Wake...

I finally got a hold of the video game Alan Wake a few weeks ago.  I've been waiting for the game since they announced it was being made maybe five years ago.  It isn't exactly what I expected but I thought it was a fun game to pick up and play through.  If you've played the first Max Payne game in the soon to be trilogy of games, then you can understand some of the jokes in Alan Wake.  Its nice hearing Max Payne's voice again in a new game.  I can't wait for the third Max Payne to come out.  The Alan Wake story is interesting and keeps you wondering as to what is to happen.  I don't want to get too much into the game because I think it's more fun to just start the game right up without knowing anything about it.  The scenery is fantastic and the music is right on with the overall feeling of the game.  The creators of the game wanted to give it a "Twin Peaks" feel to it which I believed they pulled through with.  Get those coffee mugs! 

Here are some screen shots from the game.






1 comment:

  1. I need a computered video game system. I hope it lived up to the hype, Cinso.

    ReplyDelete