Saturday, July 24, 2010

Super Elastic Bubble Plastic!


   Picture I took and edited of a B'Loonie!

So today the kiddies and I played with B'Loonies!  I remember watching commercials for these things.  I don't think they are entirely safe to be honest, but they are fun. 
I edited a little video from today.  I used Windows Movie Maker which is probably the easiest and least expensive editing program ever.  I used to have another program called Vegas, but I had to dispose of it due to technical problems with saving.  The little movie I made didn't come out how I wanted it to because of some editing issues and a lack of footage, but I think it's kinda neat to watch.   
Hope you enjoy!




Wow! I did not realize how terribly pixelated the video has become on the internet.  Well then.  I suppose you can try to make out what you're watching. : )

1 comment:

  1. I know that song... ; )

    And I believe that to be a video of a bonafide UFO.

    ReplyDelete