Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I need chapstick...

My lips are chapped and I can't stop messing with them.  I'm having urges to do drastic things more and more.  I need a job...No...correction, I need money.  I sleep too much.  I have the craziest dreams.  I have things to do but I keep thinking up reasons why I shouldn't do them.  I'm starting not to care about certain things and then caring too  much about other things.  That probably isn't anything new though.  I miss everyone back at home.  I know I'm not taking advantage of the chances I have been given here but I can't help but have this debilitating sadness most of the day.  I wish I could disappear sometimes. 

1 comment:

  1. I pretty much want to listen to records in a big open field on a nice autumn day. Forever. My valhalla! Problem is I'm supposed to sit around with a calculator and get some business on.

    ReplyDelete