Monday, November 5, 2012

A longgg time...

I haven't written a post in so longggggggggggggg I'm sorry I've been neglecting you blogspot. It mostly was because my computer has been out of order, but now it is back! I had a fun Halloween. I wore my skeleton costume again because of lack of funds but this time I painted my face and wore battle boots. I went with the kids and Manfriend. He was a magical warrior of some sort that is from a book series that he reads. He looked wonderful. The kids were dressed up as Jesse from Toy Story and a skeleton 80s looking thug guy. hehe.

We got lotsa candiessssss. So yummy.


Goodness A lot has happened since my last post.

I go to a new college now.  I moved back home because I became overwhelmingly mentally sick.  And then we moved to a new house that is a few blocks from my other house.  I miss my room.  I am behind a year because of it and I don't think I will ever forgive myself for it.  I still go to therapy, my septum is pierced.  Goodness it has been for over a year now.  I should post a pic. It's cute.  I'm going to get my lingual frenulum pierced as soon as I get my braces off because for now there is just too much metal in my mouth.  I don't talk to many people still.  I might be considered a hermit.  I miss some of my friends but I think they are just being all lively in such in their lives so I'm just here being sad. weh for me.

I am not sure about how I feel about my new school. I am incredibly shy. Still. blegh. It is really really hard to talk to people and relate to them.  I don't know why I am this way.  I think I am overly sensitive and I'm a bit quiet and strange when I do talk.  I can tell how weird it is sometimes to people.  I kinda hate school because of my shy and awkwardness and it feels impossible to ask for help.  I graffiti (draw pictures) in one of the stalls in the girls bathroom.  There are 10 pictures in total I think on different tiles.  It is sort of my place of solace.  I should take a picture of it when the wall is filled. Hopefully none of the janitors will scrub it away.  

I'm still super confused about my sexuality but have no one to talk to about it.  I constantly want to do other things besides homework and anything to do with school because it makes me so depressed.  I love learning but I hate my experiences in college.  

I still want to be involved in the movie industry more than anything else.  

The doctors still haven't found the right meds for me so I've stopped going for awhile to cool off the overload of pills to my brain.  

I wish I was different everyday.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment