Monday, November 12, 2012

Floods...

So...since the flood of 2012 happened, we've been staying at my gram's house a lot.  I love eating together at night though.  It has been fun.  My brother and I are pretending we live in a post apocalyptic world.  

I think Cloudy is sick.  I need to make more money for a vets visit.


I rung the bell at my Orthodontist's office which means I should be getting my braces off in January.  I will be kinda sad to part with them.  I always wanted braces when I was younger and now I've had them for over two and half years.  Why am I sad? Ugh.

 I'm weird.

 I hope my teeth look purty.  I love smiles and I want to have one that I love and use often.


I haven't been doing well with my workouts.  Especially since the flood.  I get home too late and I'd have to do it whilst at my gram's or I wouldn't be able to get a shower in.  They also just sold the treadmill which made me super sad....


I did try to plan though to do cardio for at least 30 minutes Saturday, Sunday and Monday, and Friday if I have time which I usually don't.  This would leave it so I would have at least 3 days in.  School days are rough to get anything in because I'm at school for around 9 hours which is pretty tiring.  I think after the beginning of December, I will be done with school until January so I should have a lot more time to work out and get it in everyday.  

I kinda have this goal that I want to lose over ten lbs by the time I get my braces off so I feel thinner and better and such with awesomish teeth.  I'm also sick of hating my body.  I want to be able to run far again and do active things without dying and fit into all my clothes again.  I have a really pretty blue dress that won't fit properly until I lose around 15 lbs.

I also really want to improve and save my grade for this semester.  School is rough for me.  It seems so much harder in my brain than on paper.  I don't know why I complicate things.  I really want All A's!



OHHHH YES. I signed up for watercolor painting next semester....SO EXCITED. I'm trying to fit in a film class too but I don't know if the scheduling will work out.


BOOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment