Saturday, February 9, 2013

Lotsa Jotsa

I'm going fishing tomorrowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
YAY!

Valentine's Day is coming up! 

I've been really into a minimalistic look lately.
White and black and transparency.
I need to take a picture of my paint brushes I bought today.  They are clear and oh so pretty.

I also am deciding whether to stretch my ears to a 12g.  I want to mainly for these awesome earrings.

OHHH tax return comes in soon and I kinda want to use it toward Roller Derby.  I want to be on a team and skate and compete and get fit while doing so.  They are just so awesome.

I also started running again! I pretty much go every other day or when I can.

An old friend's Mom came into work today.  It made me remember when I had friends and I got really emotional and had to go tear up in the bathroom.  I don't know what made me leave everyone.  Was it purely me and my crazyness? I remember being upset with everyone changing but I can't recall what completely pulled me apart.  I remember also thinking people started to feel so fake.  They would just do or say things to please others and I hated it.  They couldn't be honest with themselves and stand up or say what they really wanted to and I think I thought that showed a sign of weakness or something.  They probably were just not comfortable with themselves yet.  I feel like most people are very fake but maybe it is a way to protect themselves...I'm not sure.  

I just know I feel so very lonely about all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment