Sunday, February 24, 2013

Stress leads to teeth clenching

I watched the Oscars instead of studying for my Psych test....

I'm so stressed out right now and I do it to  myself.

I want to make movies so badly and I have a camera now and I still can't do it.

There must be something in me that is holding me back.  I know I am terrified of not being able to really do it....because that would mean I don't want to do anything else.  I literally don't want to do any other job except be in the film industry and make movies and present them and make people all emotional and feel what I feel through this media.

What if I can't do it?  Like I literally go make a movie and it sucks?  

I think.... I would die.  Like really die.  Or kill myself.

I have to start doing this though.  I'm 22. I have to do this. I have to be in movie theaters every where soon and be doing this.  I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment