Monday, March 8, 2010

Walt Disney World!

Here are some digital pictures!!!

Our first destination was our hotel.
 

A hotel filled with memorabilia starting from the 50's to the 90's!


Then we went to the first park which was Epcot!

 We ate dinner at a French restaurant
 
I ordered this imported Lemonade and shared some with my family.


Our first day was fantastic and I was excited for day two! Park number two was Magic Kingdom!


A statue of Walt Disney and Mickey Mouse
 

Balloon!


Cinderella's Castle front
 

Cinderella's Castle back



Cinderella's Castle at night



Cinderella's Castle with fireworks behind it
 

Cinderella's Boutique inside the castle
 

Cinderella's public bathroom...hehe.



Doesn't this picture of Buzzlightyear look strange?
 

Magic Kingdom was better than I remembered it!  Our last park was Hollywood Studios, formally known as MGM.
 

Mickey! Get down from there!



Palm Trees!



The Magic Hat!

I really liked this billboard.
 
Darth Vader!
 

Tower of Terror!



Indiana Jones live show!



  

  

  

  

 

And a last photo to summarize Disney's theme

Yay! for the Magic of Disney!

  
Movie of the Week: Up

Directed by Pete Docter and Bob Peterson
Written by Pete Docter, Bob Peterson and Thomas McCarthy
Released: 2009
Quote: Charles Muntz:"Adventure is out there!"

Yay! this movie is absolutely fantastic and it won last night two Oscars for best animated feature film and for its musical score by Michael Giacchino.  This movie contains four things that I absolutely love.  It's like Pixar decided to make a movie for me.  It has balloons!!! which I adore, it has adventure!!! which I always wish I could have more of, and it has an amazing musical score,and it has an endearing story, which captures me completely.  I love this movie!  I want it!!!  WATCH IT!  It will remind you that the world is still filled with amazing adventures!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment