Monday, March 1, 2010

 Movie of the Week: The Princess and the Frog


Directed by Ron Clements and John Musker
Written by Ron Clements, John Musker, Greg Erb, and Jason Oremland
Released: 2009
Quote: Ray:"Don't make me light my butt!"
 
I've been excited for this movie ever since I heard Disney was making a new animated feature that was more like an original Disney flick.  It takes place in Louisiana which is a perfect setting for great jazz music, great singing and the bayous of course!  The story is an interesting take on the original story of The Princess and The Frog, but I absolutely love what they've done with it.  The songs really are fantastic and movie is just what you'd expect from an original Disney movie and will quickly become a classic.  WATCH IT!  You'll be wishing on Evangeline in no time!   

No comments:

Post a Comment