Monday, April 12, 2010

Movie of the Week: Mars Attacks!
 
Directed by Tim Burton
Written by Len Brown, Woody Gelman, Wally Wood, Bob Powell, Norman Saunders, andJonathan Gems
Released: 1996
Quote: Richie Norris: "I want to thank my Grandma for always being so good to me, and, and for helping save the world and everything."

So this movie is a doozy.  It's for lovers of alien-invasion themed movies, corny jokes, and all those 90's famous people you don't really see  much anymore, let alone cast together.  I thought this movie was hilarious when I first saw it as a kid.  This is one of those movies you get a whole group of friends to watch together and just talk and laugh about things in the film the whole time.  It has a cruel sense of humor but you can't help but laugh.  How could you not love a movie that features Tom Jones singing and shooting down aliens!    WATCH IT! Enjoy the alien invasion and how we manage to deal with it, with a bit of music.    

No comments:

Post a Comment