Thursday, April 8, 2010

So far...

Spring break hasn't been what I planned it to be so far, but it's been a nice break at least.  My family and I went on a few small hikes near our house and have been eating outside for dinner.  The weather is refreshing during the later hours so it's really nice being outside.  I took some photos of trees and pathways and an eagle's nest. It was amazing to see the nest all the way at the top of the tree. I love adventuring, so these little hikes really were great for me.  I want to travel and find undiscovered treasures and caves!  I'll be like Indiana Jones!  Until then, here are some photos for you to take a look at.  The the top left is the beginning of one of the trails.  The right is the eagle's nest on top of tree which is on top of a huge mound that's over 100 years old.  The next is one of my brother running across the wood path.  Then the next is one of many huge trees that surrounded the area.  Then the next is a view of the wetlands when you cross over the first of two bridges.  Then there is an overgrown trail, and the last two are the lake by my house that we ate dinner by that night.
I hope that I get to go canoeing  on this lake with a friend of mine soon.  We want to try fishing in it too but I'm not sure how well we'll be able to balance the canoe if one of us is reeling in a fish.  I haven't gone to the beach yet, so I hope I get to do that too.  I have some little projects planned to keep my mind busy for this summer so I'll have to see  where I'm at when summer does start.  I'm still studying even though it's spring break, but my grandpa wants me to get ahead for my exams which are two weeks after we get back.  I'm almost done with the semester! Can't wait until summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment