Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Busy with a side of fun...

So life has been a little hectic here and there lately.  My mind is a never ending thought process in which I can't seem to slow done unless I'm exercising.  Sometimes my thoughts over run the previous thought and it gets complicated, but I've been really trying to learn to focus.  School, believe or not, really helps with this(and the fact that I love both my classes).  If I can keep myself focused on something, I don't start thinking and worrying about random things that I don't need to be thinking about.  Oh! and the other day I went to the beach with a couple of friends.  I love just letting the ocean's force push me around and take of a hold of me.  The ocean is a powerful entity.  The day after that, I hung out with an old friend after her Senior Prom and another one of our friends and we went to Denny's and got caught up in a random skirmish of some kind around 2:00 a.m..  There were at least fifty people there gathering in this parking lot yelling at each other.  Some ladies hair fell off.  It was strange.  Then a water bottle was thrown.  Five cop cars ended up coming to the parking lot and the crowd scattered.  It was fun to watch so many people come together and just start yelling at each other.  I filmed some of it from afar.  After that, one of us headed home and then just  two of us went to a dock and took pictures and filmed random things.  It was relaxing and nice to be out so late at night when the world is quiet.  I didn't get back to my house until around 4:00 a.m. but it was definitely worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment