Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Late...

Sorry for posting the Movie of the Week two days late!  I just started Summer A and I'm adjusting to its quick pace.    
 
 
Movie of the Week: The Conversation
 
Directed by Francis Ford Coppola
Written by Frances Ford Coppola
Released: 1974
Quote: Harry Caul: "I'm not afraid of death, but I am afraid of murder."

I would like to say that this movie is NEAT!  I know neat is not a great word to describe a movie and gives no indication as to why it is NEAT, but it is.  It has NEAT surveillance gadgets, NEAT surveillance conventions (sneaky people!), and NEAT situations in which the main character must eavesdrop.  I like all the little surprises in the movie, and the sensation of always being watched that the film ensues.  WATCH IT!  Understand the power of NEAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment