Thursday, January 6, 2011

Lack there of...

I didn't sleep at all last night but instead watched the T.V. series Skins.  I liked it a lot.  I can't explain why.  Maybe because I have  my own serious issues that most people don't know about and I could have totally been friends with some of the people on the show if they were real.  Anyhoo.  Got the second season already loaded up.  I am also watching Mad Men.  Pretty darn cool so far.  I got the soundtrack to the first season of Skins and there is this song originally by Cat Stevens called Wild World that plays at the finally but was redone by Mike Bailey that I love.  I want to post it here. Maybe I'll just link you right HERE. hehe. I  like it a lot. It is so very sad and pretty.  Enjoy it.  

1 comment:

  1. Mad Men is pretty good? Haven't watched a series in awhile, still finishing Firefly. Two episodes yet, I think. Wild World is a great song! Hope you gotta lotta nice things to wear!

    ReplyDelete