Monday, January 17, 2011

The List....

So last night was interesting.  Met a new person who is rather nice.  Went out to a crazy club with crazy people.  Saw a drag show.  Danced with a random person.  Moved my hips to a beat ;)  Made up a club game.  Fun fun experience.  Surprisingly was the only one of our group who was not deafened by LOUD club music.  Inhaled enough second hand cigarette smoke for a chest pain in the morning.  Tried something new(it's a secret).  Listened to a conspiracy theorist as I slurped a slurpee.  Ended up in two different beds(whoah, that is not what it sounds like).  Yea.  I think I'm doing well with my list so far.  

This weekend coming up I'm finishing the list.  Excited.  I haven't decide what color to dye the bottom layer of my hair yet though. 

1 comment:

  1. Nicely done on the list, looks like it's workin': hip-movin', crazy conspiracies over a slurpee. Sounds like it was a fun night, and SECRETS!

    Dye your hair? Hrrm...blue?

    ReplyDelete