Saturday, January 8, 2011

Movies...

I've been watching lots of movies lately.  Makes me happy.  I watched I Love You Philip Morris yesterday which is about the famous "King of Cons" Steven Jay Russell. I also went to the movies with my friend and we saw Black Swan.  It was not what I thought it would be but I loved it.  Very interesting.  I'm going to rewatch it alone though.  There were so many people talking during the movie.  I was really happy I saw it in the theater besides the fact that I wanted to punch everyone in the head that was talking.  I like losing myself in movies.  It's probably one of the things I love most about films.  I'm just gone. gone. gone.

1 comment:

  1. I need to see Black Swan, keep hearing good things about it. There should be movie ushers who smack talkers with a big foam bat or something.

    It's good feelin' gone from time to time. Some good comedies helped with that early last week. Been a rough one, CC.

    ReplyDelete