Friday, January 21, 2011

Weekend...

The weekend looks promising.  So excited. 

Friday: Spending time with fam tonight which should be awesome.

Saturday:  Taking my brother to his friends house and spending time with the kids for a bit then heading to my friends house to hang out, have dinner and movie and go to the beach (YAY).

Sunday:  Might be going to an Italian Festival with fam and then hanging out with my best friend to have some sort of picnic.  Hopefully later I will be dying my hair.



1 comment:

  1. Promising, eh? Mine will be pretty eventful.

    Friday: Well, it was today, jogged to get books, did laundry, cashed checks, went to ex's apartment warming party and played some Kinect with my roomie and others. Was hot in that house, and then all the Kinect jumpin'...sweat.

    Saturday: Going to a surprise party. Should be fun.

    Sunday: Sleep? Start reading my psychiatric rehabilitation textbook, probably. Let me know how that hair dye turns out!

    ReplyDelete