Sunday, January 2, 2011

A start...

I started working out again today! Excited.  I need motivation and inspiration constantly.  Gotta figure out how to keep at it. 

I watched the original Tron with my fam last night.  It was neat.  I'm lovin' the young Jeff Bridges.  It really is a great little story.  Seeing the first one makes me want to watch the sequel even more.  We also watched The Lawnmower Man.  Odd but neat in its own way.  I watched a movie on my own called Lars and Real Girl.  It has to do with a lonely guy who buys a sex doll for a girlfriend.  It's cute and silly.  An interesting watch if you're looking for something new.

School is starting up again this week.  I like not having to worry about it.  I stress about school way too much.  I hope this semester goes well.  I'm not really excited about any classes I'm taking to be honest because the one class I had been looking forward to was canceled but I hope everything I signed up for ends up being interesting.   

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea Jeff Bridges was in Tron! Lawnmower Man is supposed to be pretty strange, it almost made it onto a horror to-watch list of mine, if I recall correctly.

    Sex dolls will become a bizarre ethical dilemma. Wait 'til they get smart...so smart you can't tell 'em apart from their human counterparts.

    School ain't here for me yet, but I'm excited about it. Helps when the classes are interesting, for sure.

    ReplyDelete