Thursday, February 4, 2010

Busy busy...

I haven't updated in quite some time and I'm a little mad at myself for it, but I've been very busy.  School work piled on last week, and Monday night I even had a long study session with a friend of mine over Skype.  This weekend I have to write a paper and finish some online review too.  Hopefully at some point I'll have time again to put more updates up.  I even missed "Movie of the Week", which is sad because everyone needs a good movie to watch if they have the time.  I suppose I'll do two "Movies of the Week" next week, maybe even post one Sunday, but I'm not sure.  I found a new band last night and that is exciting because I love new music! The same friend that helped me study also introduced me to a band and I haven't been able to go a day without listening to this one song of theirs since he showed me.  It's just a great song.  I don't have a favorite song myself, but I'd like to know what yours is if you have one.  You can comment right on here if you'd like.  I'd like to see what people's favorite type of music is.

No comments:

Post a Comment