Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day...

So today is Valentine's Day.  It doesn't really mean a difference in my schedule but holidays are always nice.  Today I went with a couple old friends and my brother to see The Wolfman.  It was a lot better than I thought it would be so you might want to check it out.  I also watched the movies  Giallo and Rosemary's Baby.  Three movies today. : )  I feel strange though.  I don't know if that means I should watch another movie or not.  Three is a blessing since I'm terribly busy during the week.  I have time for more, but I'm not sure if it's what I need right now.  Maybe I'm just being silly.  Well I can tell my crazy lady about it.  Maybe she can make some sense of it, not that she usually does, just that you never know with people;  they can surprise you.

                       
                       and a picture for those that don't...

No comments:

Post a Comment