Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What if I Stumble!

Stumble Upon is probably one of the neatest little random search apps you can get on Firefox.  I've had it for quite some time now, but I owe it so much.  I've found the most interesting articles, amazing photography, and lots of other little things just clicking the button over and over again.  I've also found some really strange things like THIS but it mostly just makes me laugh.  Click that link and play some music in the backround! OH! and there is going to be a second movie of the week because I missed last weeks.

 SECOND Movie of the Week: Trainspotting


Directed by Danny Boyle 
Written by Irvine Welsh (novel) and John Hodge (screenplay) 
Released: 1996
Quote: Sick Boy:"Personality, I mean that's what counts right?  That's what keeps a relationship going through the years.  Like heroin, I mean heroin's got a great f****** personality.
   
In memory of Miramax, I have picked this movie, 
1) because I find it to be a brilliant piece of work in its own drug induced way, and 2) because I believe many of the scenes including, the "worst bathroom in Scotland" scene, and the "getting clean" scene in the main characters room, to be, well special because they fascinated me while making me squeemish at the same time, which is quite a task in itself.  The movie depicts a serious issue(drugs) and elaborates on the personalities of those who are addicted to them while having a good laugh.  It's quite a piece of work, and I enjoyed it quite a bit.  WATCH IT! Learn why your mother told you to stay away from drugs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment