Sunday, December 12, 2010

Bashaw...

Gah. I was invited to a Christmas party today but I'm not sure I'm going to go.  I slept quite irregularly and had a dream that at some point involved my cat having two kittens and a hippo.  I also have to study for my upcoming exams and finish writing a study guide for a friend that missed the review day.  I feel bad I haven't given it to her yet.  I really want to finish this scarf I'm working on and work on my sketchbook though, but I will finish the review first(which will help me study for the test) and then pick one of the other classes.  I'm only truly worried about one of the tests.  I haven't gotten and A on any of the previous tests yet but I was able to maintain a B.  Worry worry.  I finished some hats earlier this week for some friends.  I'm almost 100% they are both too big for their heads which has put me in a blegh mood.  I really wanted them to be perfect.  Now they might look like weird cone heads :(  And this scarf was going to be for my mom but she bought me yarn to finish it yesterday and I feel like it would be weird to give it to her now.  I still gotta make one for my best friend but I'm having trouble finding the right color.  Jeez! I should be worrying about exams.

1 comment:

  1. Just one hippo--hate to see your cat try and deliver a multiple-hippo-birth.

    Maybe imperfect hats are better--and a conehead might dictate greater cranial cavity volume, and therefor a larger surface area of brain relative to the body. This cone-hat individual could be a genius!

    Don't stress--it's the holidays. I gotta get serious about my exams, too!

    ReplyDelete