Thursday, December 23, 2010

In a time...

Just finished watching Paper Man.  It was pretty interesting.  One highlight of being sick is I can watch movies all day.  Some how I just realized this.  I must be really sick.  Packages slowly coming in.  I'll only be receiving two before Christmas which is really terrible but I least I got everyone something.  I'm really irked by how slowly everyone is at shipping things though.  I send the payment, it goes through, and then they decide to wait like 3 days.  It's lame and inconsiderate. I can't really do much about it though. 

Still haven't finished my paper for UT.  I'm rather intimidated by the school.  I wish I wasn't panicky about everything.  I worry so much.  I have a feeling I'll probably end up going to UCF even if UT's program is much better.   But at the moment I'd rather not think about the matter.  It makes me sad.  

I'm feeling a lot better at the moment but this sickness has been fluctuating between bouts of pain and normalness, so let's hope this one will last.  I need to go eat something and take my meds then I think back to movies. 

1 comment:

  1. I've still got some Christmasin' to do, out of state, and a half one with the roomies.

    I don't know Paper Man, I'll have to check it out. I'm feeling a bit of a bug as well, so maybe I'll get some movie watching in...you HAVE to see True Grit.

    Don't panic, you'd do great at any school. Hopefully you'll draw some inspiration 'n' courage from some good movies. That's one function of 'em!

    ReplyDelete