Monday, December 6, 2010

Trees...

A friend and I went walking early this morning at a park in the cold weather.  It was quite delightful.  We also climbed a tree and talked in it until he had to leave for work.  I also got to see two high school buddies today!  Very exciting.  Its been maybe two years since I've seen them.  We hung out at one of their houses for a bit and caught up and then drove to go climb a huge tree that was over one hundred years old!  We managed to get pretty high up.  It was scary going from tree branch to tree branch without anything to hold onto but I felt my sense of adventure overpowering the voice telling me to not go any further.  I was proud of myself.  I was able to reach the highest point out of the three of us which was uncomfortably high, but fun.  After that, we headed to an auto parts store to pick up some parts for my friend's car and then back to the house.  It was nice to see them again.

1 comment: