Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Radio...

Feel Like Making Love by Bad Company was playing on the radio on the way home from the doctor today.  I just thought that was a bit of awesome I needed to share in my day.  Oh! and my friend made me an awesome sandwich for lunch.  Sandwiches have to be one of the greatest things on earth (especially HIS sandwiches).

I am now officially using my inhaler again.  All I need is a pair of glasses and I'm all set for a NeRdTaStIc look!  I even have suspenders!

I watched Glee with my mommy today.  It meant more to me than she'll ever know.  I love her so much but I don't know how to show it.  That seems to be a reoccurring problem with me.  I am this blank cold thing to everyone, but inside, about to burst with so many thoughts and feelings.

1 comment:

  1. When I think about ya, I think about lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvve....

    Sammiches are pretty amazing, yes. I like some horseradish.

    Inhalers can be kinda fun, I hope it gets you back to climbing trees and such. Make sure to hike your pants way up.

    It's way better to have those feelings inside only than not to have 'em at all.

    ReplyDelete