Sunday, December 5, 2010

Eggnoggin'...

I went to my friend's house last night!  We lit up the fire place and had cereal and eggnog while watching Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.  Awesome? YES.  Sadly I had to leave early to pick up my brother from his friend's house but it was quite amazing while it lasted.  I love how Sean Connery is Indiana's father.  Only James Bond is cool enough to be his dad. haha.

I missed the deadline for one of the schools.  Oh well. It was all the way in California.  I don't know how I would have handled the move.  Still have 5 more schools lined up so we will see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. Tell me the Nog wasn't a replacement for milk!!! It is nog season, I oughta bust into some nog.

    Connery was a great choice for Henry, Sr. After all, Speilberg had wanted to do a James Bond movie before Lucas brought him the idea for Indiana!

    Coast to coast! That's a good application base, smart to do. You'll get somethin' good, CC!

    ReplyDelete