Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Liberry...

I had a peppermint hot chocolate this morning(yum) and chatted it up with a friend in his truck. I'm going to be at the library pretty much all day today.  Study study! So I've got my text books, laptop, notebook and knitting materials. hehe. I'll only be out to grab a bite to eat and to take my World History final because after that I have to study for my Human Development final on Thursday.  I really need an A to pull off an A in the class.  I'm so close it's ridiculous.  

Speaking of being at the library ALL DAY LONG, I found this site of the 20 most beautiful libraries in the world.  You should give it a looksy.  If there weren't so many dang people here, I'd probably be enjoying my time more or it might be the fact that they are all rather loud and not old.  Old people are quiet, respectful and READ at the library. 

1 comment:

  1. That George Peabody one is massive! Those are adventurebraries.

    ReplyDelete