Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Balloons for you...


Today is my lost friend's Birthday.  I hope he has a wonderful day.

I'd make him a cake or get him this one if he were here.

Also for breakfast I'd make him a Texas waffle and listen to awesome tunes all day while slurping a Wendy's shake in a parking lot whilst star gazing later that night.

Maybe even go to a costume store and let him pick whatever he wanted so that we could dress up and make silly movies together.


Maybe after that we could sit down and watch The Goofy Movie and use his popcorn maker to make a perfect bowl of Poppus Corn. 
Maybe even play some Oregon Trail and die of dysentery!!!
(Purchasing this shirt for him would be pretty awesome too)
I'm pretty sure I've discussed a day before like this with him, but I figure his birthday would be a great day to actually do all of it.  Anyway...I hope his day is fun.
Happy Birthday dear friend of mine.

Happy Birthday to my brother also.  I bought him Iron Man 2 Special Edition.  
He was happy.

1 comment:

  1. That is one cool cake! I had a cake like that as a kid--a very busy one. Lots of hot dinosaur action. And a similar volcano.

    Texas waffles are great--love it when hotels have Texas-shaped waffle makers in their continental breakfasts.

    I don't know about you, but I'd like to be the Burger King next year for Halloween. Seems like a fun one to run around in. You would terrify people, even if inadvertently.

    P. corn is also really good from the stove top. I haven't done that in a long time.

    I can be sure your friend would die from dysentery on the Trail. It's brutal--REST 9 DAYS!!!

    I bet he had a great birthday. I'm sorry he's lost, CC.

    Your brother's, too?! I bet he was psyched about that DVD.

    ReplyDelete