Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Daze...

TIRED.  I had two hours of sleep last night.  I am the ultimate procrastinator.  Wrote a 1,600 word paper last night that was due at 8:00 A.M. this morning. FUN.  Actually, after the whole initial regret phase and intro it really was a fun paper to write.  Had to write about theories in the developmental stage of Late Adulthood and compare them to my interviewee. YES. I know. It's what we all enjoy writing about.  Anyhoo.  I kinda had some sort of breakdown on Monday night so I headed to my friend's house and played with his nephews who seem smitten with me and then he helped me start my paper at Barnes and Nobles.  He even bought me caffeinated beverages and a sandwich. He's a downright cool kid. I just remembered something insanely dangerously risky that I did that same night. Bwahaha. It was amazing but a secret.  I finished it about 25 minutes before class but then I had printer trouble so I ended up being ten minutes late.  Still got the paper done though. YES. Hopefully I get an A. 20% of the dang grade.  ALSO! I had a history test today but amazingly it was postponed. God might just love me. THIS WEEK anyway. haha. Fickle are the Gods.  Can't wait for Thanksgiving.  I absolutely love my family and can't wait to be with them eating together.  I skid my elbow today.  It made me feel like a little kid again.  I want to start running again but I'm worried I'm not going to have time.  I'm usually way too busy to do anything right now so I don't know how I'm going to start.  I REALLY REALLY WANT TO THOUGH. I miss it.  Gotta get back into shape!  Maybe at the start of this new semester I'll have more time because most of my classes are at night.  We will have to see.  Still have not finished stuff for college.  I've been so busy with my family and school work it's like I don't have time to plan for my departure.  I hope I don't miss out. 

Wow this post is random.

1 comment:

  1. That's a lot of stuff!! It sounds like the paper-writing adventure of the decade, for sure. I'm pumped about Thanksgiving too, lots of pie and fried turkey. Holy crap, good stuff.

    I tripped on our living room steps and skid on the carpet and skinned my knee. I felt the same way. It was nice.

    ReplyDelete