Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Some time...

I had some extra time in between picking up the kids today (NOT my kids! Brother and Sister).  I went to a bridge near their school and explored underneath it. 

There were lots of neat rocks and shells  and the passing cars on top thundered below the steel and concrete if you stood between the cement pilings.  It was epic to say the least.  There was a bit of graffiti there too.  A lot of it was actually rather recent. It was cool and breezy the inlet was a beautiful blue.  While it was wonderful, I was slightly worried that a hobo was going to think I was taking over his spot and shank me.  I felt safe after awhile though.  I might make it my permanent thinking spot. 

1 comment:

  1. Shankin' hobos are no laughing matter, but I'm glad you found a good ponderspot. Maybe it'll help you decide on where you're gonna do your learnin'?

    ReplyDelete